Finished STSMs, VM and VNS grantsprint
1st Grant Period (STSMs)
- Giulia Albani Rocchetti: Testing seed germination from old herbarium specimens for conservation purposes
- Manica Balant: Assessing the degree of reciprocity in Primula carniolica Jacq.
- Emma Krchova: Climate change effects on population dynamics and genetic diversity of Silene acaulis in High Tatras
- Sissi Lozada Gobilard: Identifying hybridization in Minuartia smejkalii endemic from Czech Republic.
- Pablo Tejera Ibarra: GEN-FF. Gens For the Future. Consolidating Salzburg Node.
- Jinlei Zhu: Estimating the rate of population spread in the endangered species Minuartia smejkalii
2nd Grant Period
- Meleksen Akin (STSM): Genetic and genomic approaches in plant conservation
- Giovanna Aronne (VM): Looking for bottleneck in the life cycle of species living on cliffs and rocky slopes
- Daniele Calabrese (VM): Construction of a Plant-Pollinator Network for protected European Plants
- Živa Fišer (VNS): VNS Grant report for ConservePlants
- Christine Forgiarini (STSM): The evolutionary rescue of Minuartia smejkalii using private gardens in the Czech Republic
- Peter Glasnović (VM): Merging Europe's Red Lists: data collection, analysis and assessment of the status of Europe's native flora
- Kaspars Goba (STSM): Traditional farming and the link with endangered plant conservation
- Ali Murat Gulsoy (STSM): Population genetic tools for studying of rare species
- Stef Haesen (STSM): Quantifying the effect of climate change on threatened forest plant species by incorporating microclimatic data into species distribution models.
- Maja Lazarević (VM): Data collecting for the Establishment of the Database on the Conservation actions on threatened plant species, and institutions dealing with plant conservation in Europe
- Nina Lončarević (STSM): Overview and analysis of existing conservation policy documents
- Sissi Lozada Gobilard (STSM): Children´s book as a strategy for plant conservation. VIDEO
- Baiba Pruse (STSM): Local ecological knowledge on wild plant applications across the local communities in Iceland
- Alrun Siebenkas (STSM): Influence of habitat and climatic conditions on population dynamics of endangered species
- Anastasia Stefanaki (VM): Data processing Floral complexity Project - Assessing floral complexity as plant vulnerability indicator of the European flora