ConservePlants Training Schoolsprint
During the course of the Action, ConservePlants has organised a number of specialised training schools primarily aimed at PhD students and Early Career Investigators.
- Plant Translocation – Theory and Techniques (24-27 March 2021)
- Flower Biology and Pollination Ecology: Module 1 - Concepts and practices (1-4 March 2021).
- Introduction to Species Distribution Modelling: Module 1 - Theory and concept (8-10 September 2021)
- IUCN Red list assessment training (29 March 2022 - 1 April 2022, Montenegro).
- Forest Genetic Monitoring Training School (5 - 8 July 2022, Lithuania)
- Flower Biology and Pollination Ecology (MODULE II) (27 March - 2 April 2023, Coimbra, Portugal)
- Introductory training school on pollinator identification (15 - 17 February 2023, Izola, Slovenia)
- Practical training school on cryopreservation (27 - 30 March, Malaga, Spain)